TIGER TALON SOFT TISSUE IASTM TOOL
The TIGER TALON IASTM Tool is a robust IASTM Tool with a straight finish at the bottom and an inward-faced flat edge at the top. Ideal for scanning tissue. This Tool has different shapes, such as a concave side, a convex side and jagged corners. This makes it widely applicable. Travel pouch included.
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
The most common conditions TIGER TALON IASTM TOOL are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
We Also Recommend
Activ Massage Trigger Point Therapy Lacrosse Ball For Sports Recovery And Pain Relief